An explanation of how we collect and process your personal data through our website (www.websitesimple.co.uk)
Websitesimple take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We’ve tried to keep this policy straightforward but if you have any questions, please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we handle information received or collected about you as an individual through the Website.
- How we communicate with you as an individual, and
- Your rights as an individual in respect to such information and communications.
- “we”, “us” or “our” are to Websitesimple
- “the Website” are to www.websitesimple.co.uk
Our Full Company Details are :
Name of Business: Websitesimple
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal / Office Address: Office 5, Blackburn Street Business Centre, 107 Blackburn Street, Radcliffe, Manchester. M26 3WQ
Contact Telephone Number: 0161 766 6003
- Any information about you as an individual which we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
- We will only collect your information when we have your consent.
- Your personal information may be collected if you complete our contact forms on our website, these forms collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name, as well as any other personal data you may include in your message. This information will be used to communicate with you and / or your company to discuss your enquiry/query. Your data will be stored until such contact has been made and we may continue to store your data in order to provide after sales service or continue to do business with you. We don't share your information with any third parties unless we specifically ask your permission and receive CLEAR clarification that you are happy for us to share your information (i.e. if any outsourcing is required to complete your website, an example maybe with a Graphic Designer over the design of your logo). Your data will not be used for marketing lists.
- Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer, is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component of the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- In the event of any business restructuring or reorganisation we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets, in which case we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Erasure - You have a right to be forgotten - you can ask us to delete your Data at anytime, please email us- email@example.com.
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk) if for any reason at all you are not happy with how we have collected and used your data.
- For any New Business Enquiries which don't result in any uptake of business, we will not retain your data for a period longer than 6 months.
- For all Current and new Websitesimple customers we will retain your data for as long as you are a Websitesimple Customer and for 6 years after for Tax purposes.
- We will not use your IP address to identify you and your personal information in any way.
- For further explanation of cookies, see the following website (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/).
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility and the above website will give guidance on this.
5. Other Websites